black fridaySamsungHuge discounts are coming, SamsungSamsung Galaxy S22 UltraexistBest Buy(BESTBUY)USAThe price has been reduced to $349.99, which is an $850 discount from the phone’s usual retail price of $1,199.99. As one of the best camera phones, the price this time can be said to be something that Bingdian likes, so don’t miss it.
SamsungSamsung Galaxy S22 UltraIt is a high-end smartphone from Samsung, released in 2022, and is a member of the Galaxy S series. This Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is on sale at Best Buy US for Black Friday and must be locked to AT&T and activated on the date of purchase. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 128GB semi-annual report, AT&T is priced at US$349.99 for new users and US$499.99 for existing users.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is an excellent choice for photographers, especially those on a tight budget. While the newer Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra has replaced it, and the S24 Ultra is rumored to be only a few months away from release, it’s still a very capable device, and it’s now available at a great price.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra configuration parameters:
- Processor: Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
- Memory: running memory is 12GB, body storage is 256GB, 512GB or 1TB.
- Battery: The battery capacity is 5000mAh and supports 45W wired fast charging and 15W wireless charging.
- Screen: It uses a 6.8-inch AMOLED full screen with a resolution of 3080×1440 pixels, supports a 120Hz refresh rate, and a touch sampling rate of 240Hz.
- Camera: Four rear cameras: 108 million pixel main camera (F1.8), 12 million pixel ultra-wide-angle camera (F2.2), 10 million pixel 3x telephoto camera (F2.4), 10 million pixel 10x Telephoto camera (F4.9), front camera is 40 million pixels (F2.2).
- Network and connection: Supports all Netcom, China Mobile 5G, China Unicom 5G, China Telecom 5G, China Mobile 4G, China Unicom 4G, China Telecom 4G, China Mobile 3G, China Unicom 3G, China Telecom 3G, and supports both Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Other features: Supports screen fingerprint recognition and face recognition functions, and also supports NFC function.
Original article, author: Samsung, if reprinted, please indicate the source: https://www.kejixun.com/article/596689.html