Taiwan’s Qingtian cruise missiles (called missiles in Taiwan) can already reach Beijing. The picture is a schematic diagram. The Chinese military has not yet released photos of the Qingtian cruise missile. (Handout/South Korean Defense Ministry/AFP)
[The Epoch Times, November 16, 2023](Epoch Times reporter Zhong Yuan Taiwan’s interview report) Taiwan’s long-range precision source strike capability has advanced to 2,000 kilometers. It is reported that this important strategic weapon that can attack Beijing has entered the mass production stage. Part of it was handed over to the Air Force for deployment. Experts pointed out that Taiwan’s Zhongshan Academy of Sciences has completed the refinement and improvement of the Yunfeng missile and renamed it Qingtian cruise missile (called cruise missile in Taiwan).
The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), an American think tank, once issued a report speculating that the Nationalist Army of the Republic of China not only possesses the “Xiong Er” missile with a range of about 600 kilometers, but also the Yunfeng cruise missile with a range of 2,000 kilometers. Legislative Yuan Xikun once said He pointed out that when he was the Executive Yuan, he knew that the range of the Yunfeng missile covers Beijing. Now that the Yunfeng missile has been mass-produced, the Chinese Communist Party must think twice before attempting to invade Taiwan.
Former Marine Corps bandit instructor Peng Jieshen told The Epoch Times that after Taiwan’s Sun Yat-sen Academy of Sciences and the Air Force completed the operational evaluation of the Optimus hypersonic cruise missile at the end of last year, the media reported that missiles with a range that could reach Beijing were mass-produced, and some of them had been delivered to the Air Force for deployment. This It means that the national army has more and more domestically-made missiles with a range of more than 1,000 kilometers, which will be able to deter the Chinese Communist Party’s attempt to invade Taiwan with force.
Peng Jieshen, a former lecturer at Raytheon Consulting, said that the Chinese military currently has source-precision strike missiles, which are divided into two categories: The first category is the Xionger E type: Type A has a range of 500 kilometers, Type B has a range of 1,000 kilometers, and the extended-range type has a range of 1,200 kilometers kilometer. The second category is the Qingtian supersonic cruise missile: a range of 2,000 kilometers.
Peng Jieshen believes that based on the range of the National Army’s missiles and the Communist military targets that are most harmful to Taiwan, they can be divided into two categories: source precision tactical strike deployment and strategic deployment. In terms of precise tactical strikes at the source, the short- and medium-range Yuer E cruise missiles are responsible. In terms of long-range strategic deployment, it is carried out by Qingtian supersonic cruise missile.
Peng Jieshen’s judgment is that if the Communist army starts the war lightly, it will first launch its rocket missile force to attack Taiwan’s important military targets and command centers, and then the Chinese Communist Air Force will come out in full force in an attempt to gain priority in gaining Taiwan’s air supremacy. The Communist navy and air force then jointly gained control of the sea. Only after we can gain control of the sea and air in the Taiwan Strait will we be able to conduct an amphibious landing battle on the coast of Taiwan with an amphibious fleet.
Based on this scenario of the Communist army attacking Taiwan, he believed that after receiving the intelligence information from the Indo-Pacific Command’s C4ISR, the Chinese military mobilized the first and second-line Communist military theaters facing Taiwan. For example, the Rocket Force used the night to move from Jiangxi to Fujian. When advancing along the coast, the national army will immediately start missile deployment and carry out precise tactical strikes at the source in the combat area, including Fujian, Guangdong, Zhejiang and Jiangxi. This mission is carried out by the Xionger E cruise missile, which attacks the municipality of Guangzhou. The order of the six targets is:
1. The rocket and missile force bases or tactical locations of the Communist Army are about 750 kilometers from Taiwan to Nanchang. The bases are located in Ganzhou and Leping in Jiangxi, Jinhua in Zhejiang, Yong’an in Fujian, and Meizhou in Guangdong.
2. The first and second lines of the Communist Army, air force bases, airports and civilian airports.
3. Blockade of ports and seaports such as the Pearl River Estuary and Minjiang River Estuary.
4. The port of Zhanjiang City in Guangdong Province is 600 kilometers away from Taiwan and serves as the headquarters of the South China Sea Fleet of the Communist Army.
5. Railway and highway transportation centers, such as the railway from Fuzhou to Xiamen and the railway from Fuzhou to Hankou, Hubei.
6. Three of the top ten ports in the world are Shenzhen Port ranked third, Hong Kong ranked fifth, and Guangzhou Port ranked sixth. Taiwan’s missiles attack port facilities rather than targeting densely populated urban areas. Guangzhou, the operational area, is a municipality directly under the Central Government.
He explained that the sixth order of attack targets was intelligence reconnaissance. When the Communist army was about to launch a cross-sea attack, the national army carried out early precise strikes at the source to destroy the Communist army’s assembly and logistical support capabilities.
Peng Jieshen said that when the war in the Taiwan Strait continues to expand, the Chinese military will launch long-range and precise source strikes, using Qingtian supersonic cruise missiles with a range of 2,000 kilometers. Targets include Beijing, Tianjin and Chongqing, three municipalities in China.
1. Beijing Zhongnanhai Communist Army Leadership Political Center.
2. Tianjin is 1,740 kilometers away from Taiwan, and Chongqing is 1,570 kilometers away from Taiwan.
3. Ningbo is 800 kilometers away from Taiwan and serves as the headquarters of the East China Sea Fleet.
4. Qingdao is 1,230 kilometers away from Taiwan and serves as the headquarters of the North Sea Fleet.
5. Yulin Port in Hainan is a submarine base.
6. Wuhan is China’s transportation hub. In 2013, it carried 120 million passengers, ranking first in China.
Peng Jieshen pointed out that the targets of the national army also include the East China Sea Fleet Headquarters, which is China’s largest port of Shanghai, four of the world’s ten largest ports, and the world’s fourth largest Ningbo Port, as well as the North Sea Fleet Headquarters, the world’s eighth largest port of Qingdao. Plus Tianjin Port, the tenth largest port in the world. He emphasized that in addition to military ports, Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao, and Tianjin only destroyed commercial port facilities to attack the delivery of strategic materials and troops.
He also emphasized that the national army is not provocative, but only fights for democracy and freedom, resolutely protects sovereignty and fights to safeguard universal values. It will surely win the recognition and support of democratic countries around the world, and will eventually defeat the evil of the CCP.
Editor in charge: Lin Yan#